Bronze Template FAQ
- How do you change exercise categories?
All of my training spreadsheets use grouping to hide the control panels, as well as % columns, to save space. In order to access the control panels, simply click the + sign above the columns.
Remember to close those columns before printing the sheets, however!
- How do I get a weight to calculate?
To make a weight calculate in the bronze template, several things need to be done first:
- The chosen exercise needs to have a max assigned to it.
- The athlete chosen needs to have a weight for that max.
- Their needs to be a working % for that set.
On the exercise list, every exercise you want to use needs to have an assigned training max. To do this, go to the exercise list and use the dropdown next to the exercise, and select the max that exercise would use to calculate a weight. For example, Under Horizontal Push, you would put Bench press as an exercise, and BP as the max.
Use the listbox to select the appropriate athlete, which are located on the max list tab. And finally, you need to type a working % for every set in order to calculate a weight.
- Exercises are not adding to my exercise list?
In order to make exercises properly add to your list and be visible in dropdowns, you need to make sure they "enter the table".
Here is a picture of an exercise list that is not properly formatted:
Steps to fix this:
- Close and reopen then sheet, and make sure you have macros enabled.
- Go back to your list, click the most recent exercise that is NOT in the table. Click the formula bar, and press enter.
- If you see color enter behind the exercise, it has properly entered the table. Repeat this process for all exercises that are not entered into the table.
Always add exercises in the most recent box in the exercise list; purposely leaving spaces will not expand the list to grow with your exercises. You can use fillers if you need to.
View Video:View Video